Friday, May 20, 2011

The Humiliation of a self-analysed Virago



Virago is not the actual word to define me ...I am loud ...but not ill -tempered. I guess I get loud when I am excited ...which often leaves me humilialted when people tell me to tone down.

It also puts spokes in my I-have-to-be-thouroughly-professional wheel.



Take today for instance. I was chattering away on phone with my BFF when the asset guy came up and said..."can you please shush it down a bit ...your voice resonates in the whole bay ".


Oh ! the humilaition ....the guy sitting next to me started simpering, as if trying hard to stop himself from bursting into laughter .....I felt like murdering both on a gullotine . Why the heck does this have to happen again and again ....why can't I be a soft-spoken sophesticated professional ever in my life???



0 comments: