Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The day that "sucks "

I am not really one of those I-shoot-what-I-like from my mouth kinds, but there are those days that suck.
Today seems to be one of those.
I tried to enrol myself into a freelance writing page, and it asked for expiriences...where have I written, what stuff of mine has gotten published, etc . I thought and thought but couldn't come up with an impressive answer that could scream ," I haven't gotten anything published, but I know how to write ...I know how to send my message across" . Sounds limp and lame, but that's the truth .
And no matter what happens in life , truth is the only thing that remains.
Then I recieved this call and was curtly informed that my aunt was dead. I was stunned. That's ironic since doctors had lost the hope of her surviving ..but I kept telling myself that it won't happen...since she was a person who hadn't hurt even a fly in her life .
God, how do you feel like justifying this?

0 comments: