Thursday, March 10, 2011

And I have taken a refuge in past

Before you say long time no see, I will say my sorries ...and we will end it at that .I am going through mood-visscitudes I believe, and that's all I have to offer as apology .

So , I have been spending hours and hours on penguins of madagascar , which has changed my already-wasted accent to match that of King Julien (in addition to his malappropisms I am afraid) but I have suddenly realised its fun to find people making faces at you and knowing that they make fun of your accent as soon as your back is turned ... I think I get a kick out of it .
Also, I have developed a yearning for misty woods and stories on fog ...I wish to read something where the hero and heroine have some kind of a tragic love story where fog plays an important role ...

HUHUHU for the twisted romantic in me :)

0 comments: