Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KIM YU NA ...Go figure

Just watched the spectacular performance of KIM YU NA in 2010 olympics...and can decidedly say that she is the most delightful figure skater I have ever seen...The jumps are great, but the spins are absolutely out of this world...
Her 2009 act was delectable as well...but this one surpasses the former any day ...I also enjoyed the spirals .No wonder she got a standing ovation.
Figure skating is my favorite sport since I was 10. Though I am aware that India has absolutely no participation in it , and it kinda breaks my heart to cheer for people who belong to some Godforsaken continent, but I tell myself that someday we might have figure skaters from India just like we have an F1 team now...till then, I will cheer who so ever catches my eye from whatsoever place...:)

0 comments: