Monday, May 10, 2010

Mai kaun hun ?


Its like I'm a paranoid looking over my back

its like a whirlwind inside of my head.......


We were having a regular tete-a-tete when one lady's chance remark hit me.She is one of these trained-on-your-own pschycologist types.She talked about what kind of people are prone to schizophrenia and I realised that I am one of those rare few.


I often talk to myself..I talk to myself like there's someone else talking to me.


I also at times,when a disaster has averted on its own,start imagining what would have happened if it wouldn't have been this way.Then I go on imagining the scenario till the time I become in synch with it and actually have to nudge myself to come back to reality and tell myself...no ..this is not reality ..I am safe.


So while I am still sane ... Let me tell you all that if I ever turn schizophrenic, I would try my best to turn one of my -selves into Behenji.(I really want to know what it feels like to have a ten crore ki garland around one's neck)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ur zany,humorous streak...!